The metatarsal pad is made of medical grade silicone material. The silicone is soft and pliable and can provide long-lasting support for the foot. It absorbs the shock from walking or running and reduces the pressure on the plantar heads. The slight sticky surface can keep the inner place of the shoe firmly attached. It also effectively relieves metatarsal pain and prevents metatarsal heads callus and irritation. It is easy to wash and suitable for most footwear. The pad with the ring is held in place by inserting the ring through the middle toe.
- Providing extra cushioning and gentle support, the gel metatarsal pads effectively minimize pain from painful foot problems, such as metatarsalgia. The cushioning gel evenly distributes pressure, eliminating painful pressure points and calluses caused by standing or walking and provides additional support throughout everyday activities.
- The gel metatarsal pads fit in most shoe styles and are reusable as the gel pads are held in place with a non-slip surface and integrated toe loop.
- Medical grade gel absorbs the shock of each step, evenly distributing the pressure across the pad of the foot to eliminate painful pressure points and reduce pain and fatigue. The gel inserts are easily cleaned and are antimicrobial to eliminate odors from bacterial build-up for extended wearability.
- Comfortably soft, the integrated toe loop stretches to fit most toe sizes. The non-slip gel surface and toe ring hold the gel pads in place without slipping and sliding.
- package include: 1 pair 2 pc