General Returns Policy
The following general returns policy is applicable to all items sold on www.royssurgicals.com
- In general, an item may be eligible for return within the applicable return window if it fulfils one or more of the following conditions:
– Was delivered in a physically damaged condition
– Has missing parts or accessories
– Is different from what was ordered
– Is different from its description on the product detail page on www.royssurgicals.com
– Products marked as “non-returnable” on the product detail page cannot be returned.
- All items must be returned in their original condition, with price tags intact, user manual, warranty cards, original accessories and in the original manufacturer’s box/packaging as delivered to you. We may reject the return pickup if the items are not returned according to the policy mentioned above.
However, in the event of false, frivolous or baseless complaints regarding the delivery or quality of the Products, the Buyer will not be eligible for refund or replacement.Before accepting delivery of any Product, the Buyer shall reasonably ensure that the Product’s packaging is not damaged or tampered.
- The return process of a Product may be subject to additional terms depending on the nature and category of the Product. Any such additional terms may be specified on the Website or be intimated by the Seller at the time of purchase of the Product.
- In the event the return of a Product is duly accepted by Seller, the value of such Product(after deducting the bank transaction cost), as originally paid by Buyer during acceptance of Product, will either be refunded to Buyer either to the bank account provided by the Buyer for such refund, or to the payment instrument of the Buyer from which payment was made, or to any pre-paid payment instrument account of the Buyer.